Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bull Shalaga, Bull Shagala.

Jai Guru Dev. That's how we greeted teachers in my school. It loosely translates to.. well, I don't know what it loosely translates to. What's up, guys? I'm fine, thanks for asking. Such a sweet bunch of readers of my blog I have.

You know, I have this advantage of having a blog. No one reads it. So I can post what ever I want. WHATEVER. 


Let me tell you a little story. Okay? Okay, thank you. for letting me go ahead with it.

There was a man. His name was Randwa. Yes, his name was funny. Randwa. He made the best and the biggest mistake of his life - he met Boobdi. Another funny name, I know. Randwa wanted to be an architect. So did Boobdi. But they couldn't. Why? They couldn't because they couldn't clear NATA. HAHA! So Randwa decided to become a pimp and Boobdi, a stripper.

So, kids, you have learnt an important lesson today. If you want to become an architect, clear your NATA.

Yes, I cleared mine with a pretty good score. Yes, I'm a show-off. 108 is the magical number, lovable earthling. Also, my partner at Krazy Onez and my good friend, Deepith Jain, has started his own blog. Go on, lifeless mofos. Check it out: here.

So long, stupid boys and girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment