Tuesday 12 July 2011

Time And Tide Wait For None.

Note: The title has nothing to do with the post. Trust me on this.

Architectural Fact: Sansad Bhavan or more famously known as the Parliment Of India. Designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens. It's basically a huge building that is circular and filled with ghazzziillliionns of pillars. Also, Sir Edwin Lutyens designed Delhi.


So, now time for bullshit..

A few days ago, I was in Arakkonam [Vellore District, TN]. I was really bored when I was there. There I was sitting near the road, inside my uncle's shop. I took out a bit of paper and a pen. Drew what was in front of me, keeping in mind the method of drawing using the one point perspective or also known as the single point perspective. This is what I ended up with:


And this is what it really looks like:

It sucks. I know, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment