Tuesday 28 June 2011

This Post Has 4 pictures!

Today's Architectural Fact: Today I'm going to talk about a building that really doesn't exist. A building that replaced a really old, but classy hotel. Yes, people, the HQ of the GNB in New York designed by our very own Theodore Mosby. The GNB HQ replaces The Arcadian. The architect also dumped his girlfriend to build this building. Ha! That's the way, bro! Anyway, the rest, well isn't history, we still don't know if this building is real. Aahh, fuck you.

In the last post, I told you about the Notre Dame du Haut and I didn't post the pic. Here it is: [and hey, I am being sweet]

Also, follow Marmik cuz he's cool. He sent me this pic. Damn funny it is:

And the fourth pic. I was chatting with this friend of mine on Facebook and here's a part of it:


Damn funny right? I know. :D

Fuck "mutual" sex. Go rape.

3 comments: