Friday 5 August 2011

Google, you impress me.

Hello, unknown person. How do you do?

Today is Friday, 5th August. And tomorrow is 6th. Phbbbbbttt! My university opens on 22nd August. You have no idea how excited I am. For so many months, mera ho gaya :P

[Pic courtesy: Marmik]

22nd August! That's the day a new phase of my life starts. And I hope a better one. And what's with so many people missing their schools? I have spent my 14 good years at the same school that was right opposite my house, and I still don't miss it. Maybe it's because Maharishi Vidya Mandir is still in front of my house. 

Everyone thinks I wake up at 5 AM because they receive a text from me saying "Good Morning". Haha, retards! Guess they have never heard of SMS Scheduling apps :P 

Ohh, I watched the Source Code last night. It is amazing, the movie. But I was just hoping it could be longer than it really is. I'd definitely give it 4.5/5.

Here's an architectural fact:
Charles Correa designed the Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalay, the museum at the Sabarmati Ashram. Also the LIC Building in Outer Circle, New Delhi. Yes, the old man still lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment