Friday 12 August 2011

I love using the electric bat that electrocutes the stupid, blood sucking mosquitoes.

Yesterday I was just was just siting in front of the monitor and using my lovely PC. I am doing nothing to disturb the world peace. I was minding my own fucking business. I was practically doing nothing to disturb anyone, or anything, just when the first little fly came buzzing next to my ear. I killed it. It pissed me off. And after that ghazziilliioonnss of the stupid mosquitoes came buzzing next to me and started sucking my blood. That's when I knew, I had to take every blood-sucking fly. I knew I had to unleash technology against them. [Enter electric mosquito killing bat]. Zap! Zap, zap! Zap, zap, zaaaaazzzzzppp. Zap. And zap, zap. Zap. There I was, sitting on my simple chair among the dead, electrocuted bodies of the mosquitoes. I did feel a little guilt, but I had to do it, for me. Zaappp!

GTalk. I love GTalk. I'm on it 24/7. The messages are zoomed to my friends thanks to the lovely push service. You know what they should do? They should add the "Display the current track being played" for the statuses, being able to send files, comment on Statuses, look at other display pictures and also bring in the SDR [Sent, delivered, read] thingy. From what I've heard, Video and Voice calling will be introduced in GTalk very soon. So, that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment