Friday 9 March 2012

I am the Path: Road

Hello, freakshots. How do you- wait, I don't care.

So, music is THE shit. I don't have to tell much about it because it's quite obvious. I personally love listening to music. Here's the list of the 10 most played songs on my phone:

10. Queen - Don't Stop Me Now



9. Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love



8. We Are Scientists - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt



7. Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness 
I have started listening to this song very often. It's a really nice song. DO LISTEN.



6. The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect
The song starts from 0:38.



5. System Of A Down - Bounce



4. Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
One of the comments describe the song the best:
Listening to this song will hit you right were it hurts and really open your eyes to how much we need to teach and spend time with our kids, because next time we have the chance they may not be there. They grow up like you do they look up teach them well leave with your kid holding his head high and proud to say that was my father.



3. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody



2. Marching Band - Gorgeous Behaviour 



1. Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death



Hope you like the songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment