Thursday 16 June 2011

26 minutes.

Today's architectural fact:
The Fallingwater in the US is a spectacular architectural building. Designed by world renowned acrhitect, Frank Lloyd Wright, the building has been designed such a way that it was built over a waterfall and thus the name.
Looks amazing, right?

So 26 minutes - that's the amount of time I was staring at the screen and thinking "What should my blogpost be about...". And finally, this is the result.

So a few hours ago, I was chatting with this girl Poulomi [she's awesome. Check out her blog. Link]. We were discussing about our height and apparently Complan [a malt based drink] works. And I asked if I could drink Complan and increase my height. She said "You want to be the Eiffel Tower?" or something like that. I said, "It was named after the architect, Gustave Eiffel. So yes, I wanna be Eiffel". :)

But is it really possible that I can create the master-pieces like the ones that have been already designed and built? Will I be able design a building that can inspire awe in us, like the Victoria Memorial or the Sydney Opera House? Only time will say.

For the people who regularly read my blog: you would've probably noticed that I haven't been rude, well, I just want to say 'Fuck you' cuz, this is the way it is.

1 comment:

  1. :D :D
    My name. :D
    as I said, I knew about the Fallingwater. I so want to visit it one day.

    And, I sure hope someday you'll design something awesome too. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete