Friday 3 June 2011

It is hard.

I must agree, it is really hard to blog.

When I say 'hard', I mean, really hard to blog. I had started this blog because I thought "Hey, I'm bored and there's tons of things to write about". Now, I have realised that I was really wrong. Kudos to the people who blog, specially to the "pro-bloggers". I mean, writing a hundred words that mean something and the masses like it, that too every fucking time. Kudos, 'pro-bloggers'.

*claps* [No I didn't].

It's just only the bloggers, the coloumnists in news-papers. Kudos to them too. [Have I spelled coloumnist right? xS]

Sometimes they impress me. Sometimes they don't. You might ask why they don't. The answer is, frankly speaking: it makes no sense to me.

So, here's the synopsis: Blogging is hard. You think it's easy, try it.

Tried it? It's hard? Yes? Ha! Fuck you!

2 comments: