Monday 13 June 2011

I tried and tried.

Okay. Blogging is really, really tough for me. I didn't post for the past few days because I didn't know what to post about. So I asked this friend of mine [your name's not coming on my post, bitch xD]. He gave this idea. And I got this picture in my mind. And that picture was really good [it was a naked chick]. It was a great idea to write about [no, not to write. To do xP].

But that picture shall stay in my mind and won't come out as text.

So, I asked myself, what could I possibly write about? Architecture? No. You guys are really wayyy tooo dumb for something this interesting. Science? No. I don't like PCM. So, that's done with. No subjects, I told myself.

I could post about an interesting event that occurred, but hey, get realistic, you're not that jobless to read about it. Next to my head was the "picture" again. Finally I decided, this is it.


2 comments: