Saturday 18 June 2011

If you're one of those people who think the world is going to end in 2012, please send me all your stuff







Trust me. 

I was working on the opening line since half an hour. It was supposed to be GRAND. ( Notice the capslock) and it was also supposed to win over every single person reading this.
But, um. I couldn't get one.
So <insert your own grand opening line> 
Yeah, I'm smart like that.


NOW. Time for the introductions?
Hello, I'm Poulomi. ( Yes, I'm that awesome one who's name has been mentioned here TWO TIMES. :D) And, GUESSWHAT?  I'm the Guest Blogger (Sounds so awesome. HA!) for this week at Gaurav's blog. :)


To be honest when Gaurav actually asked me if I'd like to be the Guest Blogger at his blog.. I was already making up excuses in my head to say NO.

Don't get me wrong. It's not because I hate him like anything and want him to die. :P
But, it was because I was scared that he wont like what I write. And, the embarrassment of it was a risk I was not willing to take.
But, as they say.. There is something about Challenges and Hot guys (read : Ian Somerlader) that attract girls. I swear.

So..

I repeated the 'Main apni favourite hoon' dialogue 1453738902 times in my head and finally after trying to distract the topic for 10 minutes said YES.

And, here I am. Blogging away to glory. *grinslikeanidiot*

In this blogpost, I'm going to educate you all about the excuses to give when anyone asks you to 'Guest blog' for them.



So, here goes..



TOP EXCUSES FOR SAYING 'NO' TO GUEST BLOGGING

  • I AM DEPRESSED.
  • Who are you? *make a I-just-saw-an-ALIEN-face* I seem to have lost my memory since the last two microseconds.
  • Manchester United are playing a match tonight.
  • I have been dumped.
  • I'm having my period. (Even works for guys. SOMETIMES)
  • Twitter is addictive. What's the excuse? My tweets are entertaining the world, you idiot!
  • I do Blogger racism. GO WORDPRESS!
  • Someone just blocked me. For something. I NEED TO DEAL WITH IT!
  • I'm busy practising Baba Ramdev's asanas.
  • I'm trying to make 'Laziness' a worldwide concern.
  • I am not well.
  • I wont be well too. For the 20 years to come at least.
  • Sshhh. I'm trying to deduce who the Mother and wife of Ted is before he finally does.
  • I'm turning into a vampire. SOMEONE GET ME SPARKLES!
  • I'm not allowed to blog. Rajnikanth asked me not to.
  • My keyboard just died. RIP.
  • I am packing my bags to go to Hogwarts.
  • I am studying.
  • I'm busy preparing for Roadies.
  • I FREAKING DONT WANT TO!
So I guess that's the end for now. Don't want to scare Guest bloggers on my first day only. :P

But, here's hoping the excuses work. And, if they don't.. well you know whom to blame. (Read : GAURAV KOTHARI) 


OH AND
All donations, either cheques or cash can be directed towards the Poulomi's Foundation For Extreme Joblessness. :P





ALSO, before I go have a look at this. :P



Isnt she so pretty? :P






Have a nice weekend you all. :)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work paulomi . Gotta learn the tricks of the trade in Excuses ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The excuses are well, really 'smart' ones. :P
    And I have been a big aficionado [informally, fan] of your eccentrically hilarious titles. :D

    Keep it up. :D



    Yes. And this blog is well-crafted. The facts are pretty surprising. Like, at times, you know a piece of architecture but the information regarding its history and the architect is provided nicely.

    Keep it up, both of you.


    Shall I mention here for my Guest Blog-post, Poulomi? :P ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, the connoisseur of lameness (READ : Poulomi) writes somewhere apart from her dear little bloggy. :P

    Good one. And, excuses are well drafted but out-dated.

    Hence, the 'NO CREATIVITY' tag sticks onto your back, Poldas. :P

    ReplyDelete