Saturday 4 June 2011

Kate, will you marry me?

A few weeks ago, The Royal Wedding happened. Prince William tied the knot with Kate Middleton [hey, Kate, marry me?]. From what I heard, the cost for the wedding was ~80 million dollars and that's a lot of money. The money was taken from the pockets in the name of taxes. So, basically that's a free wedding.

Now, a friend of mine told me, they are getting divorced. I'm not sure if that's true or false news. Let's just assume it is true. If she does get a divorce, she gets half of what he owns - HALF OF THE FUCKING KINGDOM. It's worth a whooping 450 million dollars. So it's 225 million dollars to her. But is it really possible that they are going to get a divorce? They were 8 years together before they got engaged and in these modern times, most marriages don't even last that long!

If she does get a divorce, she should marry me. Why? Come on! It's me. And after that, I'd divorce her - get half of what she owns: 125 million :D I'll be rich! Muhaha!

See ya around, suckers!

5 comments: