Wednesday 15 June 2011

Qwerty.

First fact of the day: 11th Diagonal Street, a sky-scraper designed by Helmut Jahn was constructed in such a way that it could look like a diamond.


Fact number two: I have no idea why I named this post as "Qwerty.". 

Qwerty. Very easy to type. And if you don't know what Qwerty is, this is Fact number three: you are a retard.

Everyone on my Twitter TL, well, at least most of them, are sending tweets about DU's shocking "cut-off" marks. And trust me, I don't care. x/. Now that my admission is "done" at Hindustan University, Chennai, I wake up everyday with nothing on my "Things to do" list - wait, I don't have a "Things to do" list LOL. I have my breakfast and think to myself "Today will be a productive day" but I'm always proved wrong by my laziness the very next second. Yes, I'm that lazy. Heh!

In the evening, I read the SRM University's prospectus. I read about the different courses and their career prospects. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Brrr.

3 comments:

  1. Fact no 1 : WOW. :O

    Fact no 2 : QWERTY. FTW!

    Fact no 3 : Typical mean you :P

    and the rest just depressed me :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poulomi, also it kinda reflects the other part of the streets. Pretty cool.

    When you have nothing to do, you will know.

    ReplyDelete